4.10.2006

Procrastinating when you have lots of work is stupid.

1.) When showering, do you start the water and then get in or get in and start the shower?
Start the shower, get it as hot as possible without it scalding me, and then get itn.

2.) Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle?
Depends on how bored I am. If I forgot to turn the radio on before I got in, I read as many bottles as possible.

3.) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essence commercial?
Nope, just sing.

4.) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Well, I am married… what do you think?

5.) Have you ever peed in someone's yard?
Recently, no. But as a kid if I was doing the kiddie pool thing and had to tinkle, I’d run into the side yard and get my pee on.

6.) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
No, though I have thought about from a time standpoint. I could do it while conditioning my hair. Hmm…

7.) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
No, but I have dropped the shampoo bottle, the razor (OUCH), and various other items, but never the soap bar.

8.) How old do you look?
Probably my age.

9.) How old do you act?
Based on another survey, I act 28.

10.) What's the last song you listened to?
Ugh, that stupid James Blunt song, “You’re Beautiful.” STOP PLAYING THAT SONG EVERY 8 SECOND 96.7!!

11.) Have you recently become a member of anything?
Actually yes! I’m a card carrying member of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) as of two weeks ago.

12.) What are your plans for the weekend?
Seeing family for the Easter holidays!

13.) Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed?
Closed, unless it is lasting too long, then I open them to see if Justin is thinking the same thing, and usually he is. Haha.

14.) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
No.

15.) If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be doing?
I’d like to the person on top peering to see if any ships are coming.

17.) Have you ever called anyone a slut?
Um yeah. I think I’ve even called myself a slut.

18) Have you ever been called a slut?
See above.

19). Have you ever smuggled something into America?
Oh yes!!! One (1) Cuban cigar from the cruise I went on. I was so scared I was going to get busted. Oddly enough, I think I threw it out a month or two later because I don’t smoke.

20). Does playing the guitar make a girl/guy more attractive?
No offense to guitar players, but it’s really just a cry for help if that’s the only instrument you play and you suck at it.

21). Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
National Champion Longhorns! Boo-ya!

23). How many people do you think would come to your funeral? Probably about 200, including people from work. Maybe more.

24). How many of them would come just to make sure you're dead?
Oh no! gosh, probably none.

25). Do you have more enemies or more friends?
That’s a toss up. Over my lifetime, probably equal ;)

26.) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?
Heck no. When I put something to words, I sign that stuff – I want them to know who sent it. It’s also the only way I can confront people.

28.) Have you ever turned someone down for a date?
Yeah.

29.) Are you smarter than your friends?
I think I’m friends with a lot of intellectual people, if anything, I’m the stupid one of the group

30.) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
OMG no!

31.) Have you ever been to jail?
Actually, yes. Just to tour it in fourth grade!

32.) Should you have?
Well, I would have gotten in trouble if I skipped out on it!

33) Do you like the smell of beer?
Yuck no.

34.) Have you ever died or killed someone in your dreams?
Actually no! I have been killed in my dreams. It was really scary because the guy shot me, and it went black in my dream, and when I woke up, the electricity had gone off. Pretty freaky!

35.) Have you ever given to charity?
Yes

36.) Would you kill a dog for $1000?
I could never kill a dog ever.

37.) Do you sometimes get depressed?
Yes, for odd reasons too.

38.) Do you live with your parents?
Shoot me now! Heck no!

39.) Do you have plans for your future?
Yes, I need to start my own firm someday and have children and go back to school and travel the world. I anticipate all of this occurring in the next year. HAHA!

X MARKS THE SPOT

You are
[ ]short, under 5'4" (5'2)
[x]5'4" - 5'6"
[ ] 5'7" - 6'0"
[ ] tall 6'1" and up

NATURALLY
[ ] blonde
[] redhead
[ ] brunette
[ ] dirty blonde
[x ]dark brown
[ ] black

[ ] blue-eyed
[x] brown-eyed
[ ] green-eyed
[ ] hazel-eyed
[ ] gold/gray-eyed
[ ] silver/gray- eyed
[ ] blue/green-eyed
[ ] brown/green-eyed
[ ] Yellow/Green-eyed
[ ] they change colors

[ ] glasses I need them.
[ ] contacts
[ ] have glasses
[ ] BOTH
[x] neither

[ ]short hair
[x]medium hair
[] long hair

Your favorite color(s) are?
[ ] red
[ ] khaki
[ aqua (marine)
[x] pink
[ ] hot pink
[] yellow
[] black
[ ] green
[ ] lime green
[]blue
[] white
[ ] Turquoise
[x ] silver
[x] purple
[ ] brown
[x] Orange
[ ] gray
[ ] maroon
[ ] gold
[ ] teal
[ ] I don't really care
[ ] I don't believe in favorite colors

Some things you've done?
[x] ice skating
[x] hiking
[] rafting
[] water skiing
[x] horseback riding
[] body/surfing and skim/wake boarding
[ ] snowboarding
[] skiing
[x] dancing
[x] skateboarding
[] cheerleading
[ ] lacrosse
[ ] street hockey
[x] gymnastics
[ ] martial arts
[x] baton twirling
[x] swimming

Your personality is sometimes...
[x] talkative
[x] shy
[x] funny
[x] serious
[x] laid back
[ ] strict
[ ] hyper
[ ] weird
[x] ditzy - thanks to pregnancy
[x]sarcastic
[ ]slow

You can't stand listening to...
[] pop
[x] country
[ ] Christian
[ ] classical
[ ] techno
[x] oldies
[ ] opera
[ ] 80's
[ ] disco
[ ] Hip Hop
[ ] classic rock
[x] punk
[ ] metal
[x] screamo
[ ] reggae
[ ] I like everything as long as I am in the mood for it or its not for to long a period of time

Clothing Brands you own?
[ ] Delia's
[ ] American Eagle
[ ] Hollister
[ ] Buckle
[ ] Abercrombie&Fitch
[x] Target
[ ] Wal-mart
[ ] Wet Seal...old clothes
[ ] Forever 21
[ ] O'neil
[ ] Pac Sun
[x] Gap
[x] JCrew
[x] Neiman Marcus
[ ] Bloomingdales
[x] Nordstrom
[x] Anthropologie
[x] Banana Republic
[ ] Aeropostale
[ ] Dickies
[ ] Anchor Blue
[ ] Guess
[ ] Lucky
[ ] Champs
[ ] Salvation army/goodwill/VALUE WORLD.
[ ] Old Navy
[ ] whatever is at the thrift store
[ ] Eddie Bauer
[ ] Hot Topic
[ ] Alloy
[ ] RAVE!
[ ] Baby Phat
[ ] Apple Bottoms

Okay, I feel stupid now for doing this! Do any of these people actually hold jobs!? What about Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, the Limited, Express, White House Black Market, NY and Co., boutiques! HELLO!

Shoe Brands You Own?
[x] Flip-Flops
[x] Nike
[ ] Adidas
[ ] Reebok
[ ] Billabong
[ ] Roxy
[ ] Puma
[ ] Jack purcells
[ ] luggs
[ ] BCBG
[ ] Birkenstocks
[ ] Etnies
[X] Reefs
[ ] Converse
[ ] K Swiss
[ ] Adio
[ ] DC
[X]Steve Madden
[ ] Vans
[x] if I like something alot ill buy it
[ ] New Balance
[ ] LEI
[X] Payless
[ ] DVS
[ ] Emerica's
[ ] Rainbows
[X] dc martens
[ ] dickies
[ ] diesels
[ ] roos
[ ] Globe
[] Airwalk
[] Circa
[ ] I own alot but dont know what they are
[ ] birdman
[ ] jordans
[ ] baby phat

Once again? I need more “work shoe” options. Gimme a break!

Your confessions:
[X] I'm afraid of silence
[x I am ticklish
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark if im alone
[ ] I've collected comic books
[ ] I shut others out when I'm mad
[X] I open up to others easily (eh, it kinda depends on the subject)
[ ]I read the newspaper (comics)
[x] I love Disney movies
[ ] I am a sucker for eyes
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[X] I bake well
[x] I have worn pajamas to class (yeah, um, four or five years ago! AHH! I’m getting old!)
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[x] I am self-conscious...sometimes
[x] I love to laugh
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[ ] I bite my nails
[X] I play computer games when I'm bored (I’m a Sukoku nut!)
[ ] I've gotten lost in the city
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas (once again, not in years!)
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping
[ ] Bitten someone
[X] Dressed up like the opposite sex (When I was four, to see if my parents would think it wasn’t me)
[x] teepeed a house
[x] Been fired (I quit before it got to that point. But yes, twice!)

Have you ever...
[ ] danced in the rain
[x] Seen a shooting star
[ ] Gotten stitches
[x] Eaten Sushi
[x] Gotten the chicken pox
[x Ridden in a taxi
[X] Been on a cruise ship
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[ ] Been on a plane by yourself
[X] Had surgery
[ ]seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater (Casper… I know, Devon Sawa)
[x] been on stage
[ ] gotten a black eye
[X ] watched an entire baseball game on tv

Do you like...
[X ] musicals
[x] blasting music in your car
[x] Christmas time
[ ] donuts
[x] animals
[ ] coffee
[x] tea (only hot peppermint tea)

Two Things That Scare You
1. Giving birth and the subsequent raising of a child
2. getting murdered

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. H&M long sleeved cotton brown shirt
2. NY & Co black baggy cotton pants (that go right past my knees)

Favorite Hobby
1. Writing

Three Things You Want Really Badly
1. A Mini Cooper
2. My weight from high school
3. my dog to live forever (SHOUT OUT WALTER!)

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Italy (well, Rome)
2. Australia

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
Can't narrow it down

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. I need to get out of here
2. Is this almost done?

Two Stores You Shop At
1. Ann Taylor Loft
2. White House Black Market

Two Fast Food/Restaurant Places You'll Eat at
1. Hickory Street Grill’s salad bar
2. Apple Annie’s for their yummy tomato brie soup

Two people I haven't talked to or seen in a while
1. Ashley (four days is a long time!)
2. Carissa

One Reason you're doing this survey
1. I’m a procrastinator.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the problem you were having with this survey is that it's most likely not directed at working people. I'm thinking high schoool age group.

Anonymous said...

ditzy - due to pregnancy???!

Jenni said...

HAHAHAHA! I copied this from someone's Myspace page who's pregnant!!! LOLOL!

That's funny... spread that around work some before I rain on that parade ;)