4.24.2006

My weekend update.

Do you ever have one of those weeks where everything is sort of screwing up, it’s your fault, and you’re watching a bunch of stuff fall apart, like an out of body experience? I had one of those weeks. Yuck.

This past weekend I spent a ridiculous amount of time watching television and catching up on movies. No wonder last year’s box office SUCKED. Let’s start off with the first movie I watched: Herbie, Fully Loaded. I’ll admit it, I giggled when Herbie decided to get the hots for the new bug. It was cute, and as an avid Herbie fan (remember the Monte Carlo movie! LOVED IT!), this one actually kept the same type of feel. Unfortunately, that feel is now seen as lame, and Lindsay Lohan still sucked. Haha. Okay, then I watched Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. I almost need to re-watch it because I was in such shock at the craziness. I also watched some My Sweet 16 and Tiara Girls. (Stupid Aaron Reid… I wish Kayne West could perform at my house warming…) This weekend I also watched The Notebook (where I clinged to an unknowing Justin for 20 minutes after it ended crying) and Ella: Enchanted (way cute, love Anne Hathaway).

Anyways, this morning I left for work about 5:45 (fixing said “bunch of stuff falling apart”) but Walter REFUSED to use the restroom. I’m not too excited about this, and fully anticipate an anointing of my beautiful carpet. I have been keeping the carpet immaculate with my brand new
Dyson that is seriously the coolest thing ever, and have used it twice since I bought it last week.

So, Walter wouldn’t go down the steps, like he was scared or something, and I even threw a ball down there to try and “make” him potty. He grabbed the ball, slowly I might add, and then raced back up to the door. Argh.

Alright, so I’m hungry now, I guess from being up since 5 a.m. Later!

No comments: