4.21.2006

It's 3 a.m. and I must be lonely...

because Justin is asleep, so is my dog, and I'm up waiting for it to stop thundering. ARGH! I hate being a light sleeper during thunderstorms. But, it was a good thing I was up, because we lost power and our alarm of course went to the blinking 12:00 AM mode. (so I might not have batteries in my alarm, which is totally my fault)

I'm kinda ready for the stormy season to be over. I'm sick of heavy rain, hail, "circulation" that amounts to nothing, etc. I just like the light cutesy rain.

Walter is pretty funny during storms. It gives me an idea of what he does while we're gone. He lost his ball twice and was running around the house with his tail between his legs. He's probably picking up on the fact that I don't like storms, yet has decided to pass out. Haha. Poor guy.

Okay, I think they may have passed, so I'm going to try and get an additional three more hours of sleep. I have a shindig after work for Justin's work. His boss owns Six at Fourth and Colorado (the one that "Lance Armstrong" owns... well it turns out it is a bunch of investors that own it, and Lance is one of many... but I guess it wouldn't be cool to say that) so I guess we have it privately reserved or something. I think it should be fun, although my posse that I hang out with at these things has already bailed, so I may resort to sitting by myself drinking wine. How pathetic.

No comments: