4.06.2006

Oh high school body, where did you go?

I like my hair today. I colored it two days ago and no one noticed, which is what I was going for. I was sporting this two-toned thing, trying to grow out my hair in an effort to never color it again. I quickly realized (well, after a year) that this was taking longer than I had hoped.

So, taking a chance, I ventured to HEB in hopes of finding something close to my natural hair color, or slightly darker because it will totally fade.

After coloring it, I stepped out of the shower and noticed my hair had a tinge of red, it freaked me out, but turns out it was just bad lighting. Anyways, I think this summer I’ll start doing the “return to my roots” – i.e. blond highlights. My goal is to be fit and tan and cute by the summer.

Step 1: Resume South Beach Diet. I started Tuesday and I already feel like I have lost weight. Wee. I’m not even going to weigh myself, just see how much better my clothing looks on me.

Step 2: Purchase Rollerblades at Academy this evening and beginning rollerblading every evening, subject to weather. Justin hates running, biking, etc. and he has settled on rollerblading. Interestingly enough, at the age of 10, I developed, coordinated, and implemented (haha… sounds pretty PRish already) a neighborhood Olympics, and rollerblading to music was one of the events. Needless to say, I won.

Step 3: Lay out. I swear, I just look skinnier when I’m not pale. I haven’t been out in the sun for two years, so it’s time to make a resurgence.

Step 4: Actually stick with Steps 1-3 for longer than two months.

Wish me luck!

No comments: