3.27.2006

Hey you, yeah, I'm talking to YOU.

cyber stalking.

it’s a serious issue and it needs to be brought to the attention of any person willing to place their information online.

you do it everyday, when you read my blog, whether you like me or not. if you read my blog on a daily basis, you definitely are cyber stalking. because i don’t know who is reading it. which is fine. i have no problem with it really.

but here is where it crosses a line: do not contact me via e-mail or phone or spread what i type to other people if i don’t know you read my blog. that’s just poor blog etiquette. don’t ask me why, it just doesn’t feel right.

essentially, just let me know you read my blog before you feel the need to contact me or spread what i type around to your friends, co-workers, or fellow bloggers. if you are cyber stalking me, let me know. i could even give you a shout out or something, unless i don’t really like you…

No comments: