3.28.2006

Down Walter, WHOA!


it was a pretty long day at work yesterday, so naturally when i got home, i just wanted to relax, chill, and hang with my dog. it’s my m.o., how i kick it, how i roll.

he was pretty excited to see me too, and i played with him a little harder than i usually do, and i guess he was grateful, excited, aroused?

out of nowhere, walter starts going to town on my leg, and i had to shake him off of it. i was pretty disgusted at his display of affection/arousal, but at the same time it was pretty funny.

kinda reminds me of brian on family guy when he had the hots for lois. except brian was a lot more conspicuous than walter.

needless to say, i will not be playing with walter in the near future. he will get his pets and the occasional hug, but that’s it. yuck.

No comments: