2.11.2008

Yay, Sarah!

My sister found out last week that she got accepted into UT’s graduate art school – and is the top choice for their printmaking program! Yay! She’s still waiting to hear back from other schools, but she finds this such a validation of her work – rightfully so.

Anyways, when you get a chance, check out her work: http://www.sarahmsage.com/. Her main theme surrounds the concept of suppressed women through the ages, just in case you’re wondering why it’s a tad dark.

But then again, if you know my sister, she’s not exactly bright and cheery 24/7!

Some of you may think that my own artistic ability must be similar to hers, and you are quite wrong. I can draw, paint or create anything that resembles artwork. It’s quite hilarious actually. Next time you see me, try and get me to draw a stick figure ;)

Anywho, I just wanted to toot my sister's horn on her behalf, since she won't do it herself!

No comments: