10.29.2006

Sounds of My Life

I saw this on someone's MySpace bulletin, and I had fun filling it out. I just wish I had all of my CD's uploaded to iTunes so this could have been more "life" like. Ha.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle/Random
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
Opening Credits:Superstar (Lauryn Hill, Miseducation of Lauryn Hill)
Waking Up:How Could An Angel Break My Heart (Toni Braxton) *I’m heartbroken everyday I suppose.
First Day At School:What If (Coldplay, X&Y) *Makes sense, I ask way too many questions.
Falling In Love:Let You Down (Dave Matthews Band, Live Dec. 8, 1996) *Anything DMB, happy or sad, is like falling in love.
Breaking Up:The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts (Sufjan Stevens, Illinois) *HAHA! That’s funny.
Prom:We Belong Together (Mariah Carey, Emancipation of Mimi) *Haha – probably makes sense… Mariah sounds like a psycho lover in this song, and I was fairly delusional myself during that time.
Life's OK:Push (Madonna, Confessions on a Dance Floor) *That’s probably a good song for this point in my life.
Mental Breakdown:Gone (Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway) *Breakdowns bring clarity.
Driving:Rock Da Bells (LL Cool Jay … I know, random) *Low Rider would have been preferred.
Flashback:No Surprises (Radiohead, OK Computer)
Getting Back Together:Rainbow Connection (Kermit the Frog, The Muppet Movie) *The lovers, the dreamers, and me. Green is the way to my heart.
Wedding:Headlights on Dark Roads (Snow Patrol, Eyes Open) *Yikes.
Birth of Child:Immortality (Pearl Jam, Greatest Hits)
Final Battle:Snow White Queen (Evanescence, The Open Door) *I just like them, a lot.
Death Scene:One Sweet Day (Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men) * Wow, odd.
Funeral Song:Shadrach (Beastie Boys, Paul’s Boutique) *Uh, no.
Sex Scene:Drown in My Own Tears (Ray Charles) *Sex isn’t that bad. ;)
Dance Sequence:Seed (Sublime) *I could see this with a margarita in my hand and really drunk.
End Credits:I Will Remember You (Sara McLachlan, Adia Single) *Quite appropriate.

No comments: