5.07.2007

I’ve just wrapped up day two of my “Week of Rest” from work, stress, and general strategic thinking and I’ve discovered two things:

*This is glorious; and,
*I’m already bored.

I’m so bored in fact, that I don’t really have anything to blog about, other than I’ve taken it upon myself to convert my entire closet to wooden hangers instead of wire and plastic. Not only is it pleasing to the eye, but it’s supposed to help your clothing somehow. Let me tell you, buying 16 packs of eight wooden hangers quickly takes up the majority of your trunk space.

Other than that, it’s been a pretty uneventful last few days. At some point, I’m going to start piano lessons with the next door neighbor (she’s a former concert pianist – incredibly amazing) and so I hope to get back into the groove of playing. Then I might get a few massages, take some yoga classes, lay out at the pool, and watch the six-hour version of Pride and Prejudice.

I’ll be ready to go back to work in no time!

3 comments:

becki said...

that sounds amazing. remember the music box that you let me borrow the music to? it was the only piano piece I could play and I always played it way too fast so I would feel better about not being able to play much else. :)

Anonymous said...

Why did you convert them to wooden hangers if you don't even know how it's supposed to help your clothing?! That had to have been expensive. I love plastic hangers--I even ask for the ones from the store because they have the little indents in the tops. Those are the best!!

Jenni said...

Actually, Ikea has them on the cheap. I only spent about $100, and it makes my closet look freaking awesome.

Though, you're right, the store hangers kick -- and you pay nothing for them.

Once I find my blasted digital camera, I'll take a picture of my closet!