3.28.2007

How to get high without smoking

Sigh, I guess I knew at some point, going to a Dave Matthews Band concert would lead to drug use.

Granted, I’m proud to say that I have yet to willingly participate in drug use at any point in my life, nor have I ever smoked a cigarette. Call me a prude, a goodie-goodie, or what have you, but I don’t feel the need to ever alter the state of my mind. I like my mind and the way I think just fine.

That said, I got totally high on Saturday in Vegas. So here are the three ways to get high without trying/wanting to:

Step One:
Attend either a Phish or Dave Matthews Band concert. Either will ensure you receive enough second-hand smoke to be high as a kite.

Step Two: Unknowingly get seats where there are no concert attendants/cops monitoring the crowd for pot use.

Step Three: Make sure the seats are as high up as possible, as smoke rises.

Justin and I like DMB – that doesn’t mean we have to smoke it to enjoy his music. Unfortunately, a lot of tools do, which makes me sad. And honestly, the only thing I enjoyed more during the concert being high wasn’t even the music – it was the cool light affects on the stage. And Lord, I scarfed down some serious food afterwards. How stereotypical.

No comments: