12.25.2006

Merry Christmas!

So my first Christmas hosting went off without a hitch, like I thought. I truly owe its success to some wonderful cooks (okay and I cook too!), last-minute shopping options, and family.

Highlights include a two-year old running scared to the
first grandmother (never met her before either!) in sight after getting a Christmas gift, Justin’s homemade present for his mom, a new scarf, Sponge Bob Square Pants, (my personal favorite – stress) and Walter enjoying his new ball bone.

I hope you had as much fun as I did this holiday season, and I look forward to 2007 – who knows what’s in
store?! Okay, definitely not that, but definitely this in Las Vegas. Sweet.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

becki said...

jenni! I can't see any of the photos you linked to! such a disappointment! I was so excited to see your Christmas revelry, and alack and alas.......NOTHING.

Jenni said...

AHH! Yahoo Pictures has been hacking me off for the last week. I'm going to work on this ;)

Jenni said...

Pictures are working again! Blame Yahoo! Pictures -- they were acting insane over the holidays.