8.14.2006

I need a brain dump.

Here it goes:

This past weekend we were up in Dallas for a wedding, supplying the SnapHappy cameras for the “happy” occasion. Justin and his buddies at Unfunded Think Tank have a few business plans, and this is one of them. So if you have a wedding/special event coming up, support the cause, and my makeup fetish.

We were also up in Dallas for my grandmother’s 88th birthday. My mom never invites people over or makes a big deal out of it, but it was still a good time. She made this ice cream cake, which was incredibly rich, and I’m pretty sure I gained two pounds on the spot. I always gain weight when I’m in Dallas. Suck.

I also had lunch with my old violin teacher, Ms. V (now Mrs. S, but I’m pretty sure I called her Ms. V the whole time… old habits die hard), who apparently reads my blog! In fact, I learned I have a readership of almost 15 people based on talking with people at the wedding. CLUTCH!

My goal is 50 by the end of the year. So, shout out to all you peeps who read the blog; you are loved.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I FEEEEL loved. Believe you me, J-Stone....I feel it.

Anonymous said...

And I FEEEEL loved. Believe you me, J-Stone....I feel it.

Anonymous said...

And I FEEEEL loved. Believe you me, J-Stone....I feel it.

Anonymous said...

And I FEEEEL loved. Believe you me, J-Stone....I feel it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is good readin'! Update more often!

-Anonymous-nonwedding-frequent-Jenniblog-reader